Which Horses Benefit?
- Horses suffering from EGUS (gastric ulcers) in combination with medications.
- All horses to improve salivation, stomach acid balance and chewing efficiency.
- Before travelling and during the journey on long-distance trips.
- Horses training and competing in racing and equestrian sports to shield the stomach lining against acid ‘splash’.
- Horses predisposed to stomach lining irritation, girthiness, reluctance to go forward, especially in canter, horses which are ‘sensitive to the leg’ when ridden.
- Can be used long term without negative effects in horses with gastric sensitivity, or those likely to develop gastric ulcers, such as horses competing or racing regularly.