Bravecto Spot-on Yellow is a spot-on flea and tick treatment for very small dogs weighing between 2kgs and 4.5kgs that provides up to of 6 months protection in a single dose.
Bravecto Spot-on Yellow provides:
- Treatment and prevention of flea (Ctenocephalides felis) infestations for 6 months.
- Treatment and control of paralysis tick (Ixodes holocyclus) for 6 months.
- Treatment and control of brown dog tick (Rhipicephalus sanguineus) for 12 weeks.
- Treatment and control of ear mites, demodex mites and control of sarcoptic mange (caused by Sarcoptes scabiei).
How does Bravecto Spot-on Yellow work?
Bravecto Spot-on Yellow contains Fluralaner as its active ingredient, which has a high potency against fleas, ticks and parasites. Fluralaner works to destroy fleas and ticks before they lay eggs, controlling and preventing further infestation. Bravecto Spot-on Yellow works by:
- Providing fast and effective control of fleas on dogs within 8 hours of administration.
- Kills newly emerged adult fleas before they lay eggs.
- Kills pre-existing and new infestations of paralysis ticks for 6 months.
- Controls flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
- Prevents flea tapeworm infections with a single treatment preventing flea tapeworm (Dipylidium caninum) transmission from infected fleas to susceptible dogs for up to 3 months.
- Bravecto Spot-on Yellow can be used in dogs and puppies from 8 weeks of age and over 2kg bodyweight.
- The treatment can also be used in breeding, pregnant and lactating dogs. Safe for use in 'ivermectin sensitive' Collies.
- Bravecto Spot-on should not be used in puppies less than 8 weeks of age or weighing less than 2kg.
- Wait until the application area is dry before touching the area.
- Do not wash or allow the dog to swim in water within 3 days after treatment.
- Daily tick searches are highly recommended for dogs in tick paralysis areas, even if prevention has been used.
Product Information and Ingredients
Active ingredients: Furalaner. Each mL contains 280 mg Fluralaner
Dosage: 1 x pipette for Dogs 2kg-4.5kg
Pack Size: 1 x pipette. Has a simple Twist-n-use dispensing tube for an easy and quick application.
How to use Bravecto Spot-On Yellow for Dogs (see product images for diagrams)
Remove Bravecto from its child-safe packaging.
Hold the tube straight up and give the cap one twist to break the seal.
Please do not attempt to remove the cap as it does not come off.
Ensure the animal’s back is horizontal. Part the hair and apply directly to the skin.
For very small dogs: apply in two spots.